GSMA Africa Policy Leaders Forum Where Leaders build the future
The most influential telecommunications leaders from across the continent gather at the GSMA’s prestigious Africa Policy Leaders Forum.
About the MWC Africa Policy Leaders Forum
The 2022 GSMA Africa Policy Leaders Forum will bring together key stakeholders from ministries, regulatory bodies and the broader mobile ecosystem to exchange views, and explore how mobile connectivity continues to transform the lives of billions and lay the foundations for digital inclusion in Africa.
The Policy Leaders Forum is an invitation-only event. Please see the attendance criteria below.
- National ministries including telecommunications, digital agenda, finance, gender and health
- Telecommunications regulatory authorities, data protection authorities, identity authorities and central banks
- Senior leadership from selected city governments
- Senior representatives from selected international organisations and intergovernmental bodies
- C-level and senior regulatory representatives from the mobile industry
To request an invitation please contact the team
The GSMA Policy work in Africa
The GSMA SSA policy team actively engages with policymakers and regulators to advance policy discourse, contribute to market research, and convey the perspectives of the mobile industry across the range of issues that surround the digital economy and society.
The team of 4 leading the work in various markets within Sub Saharan Africa comprises of: Kamal Tamawa (Southern Africa) Alain Betu (Central Africa), Caroline Mbugua, HSC (East Africa) and Seyni Malan Fati (West Africa).